- 1 can of black beans (rinsed)
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 lightly beaten eggs
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
Method of Preparation:
Making these could NOT be simpler.
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Grease an 8×8 pan.
2. Place all but the final 2 ingredients (eggs and chocolate chips) into a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
3. Fold in the remaining ingredients.
4. Pour into the pan and bake for about 30 minutes.
5. Let cool – the texture actually changes as they cool off, getting more “fudgy”.
And there you have it! My friend gave me this recipe and I kind of tweaked it to my liking, but they’re are pretty amazing. I made them for last week’s b.e.e.r. class and everyone loved them.